Friday, December 3, 2010

Today seems like a good day to start blogging...

So I have been thinking about blogging for a long time. And like everything else I do, I have come to realize that I have been doing just that, "thinking" for too long. Its time to put thoughts into action. And actually start blogging.

So today, I am posting my very first post on my blog.

Its not that I am new to blogging. I have seen many people's blogs and of course have also left my comments on some folks' blogs. Then there are blogs that I do read with a lot of interest. And actually, I have also blogged a little bit but not under a pseudo name .

And I am not new to writing either. Both my parents are writers. I have seen the process of creative writing from childhood. Again, I have also tried my hand at writing. Of course, when I tried to get published that didn't go anywehre. But thats a different story.

And oh, I have written about some of my travels. Earlier I used to email it out to friends. Then I started putting it up on Live spaces - this thing Microsoft had provided in the whole bundle of Hotmail, MSN, Windows messenger. But even the last post up on Live spaces was a long time ago. so in the recent past, I have not been putting my thoughts, ideas & views anywhere much (except for twitter & facebook - if that counts?) basically because I have not been writing.

So I HAD to start. And today seemed like a good day for it....

No comments:

Post a Comment